Hyafilia Grand– the most dense filler in the series to increase the volume of lips, cheekbones, chin, cheeks.
Volumetric capacity: +++++
– volumetric remodeling
Injection level: super-periosteal, deeply subdermal.
– Inflammatory reaction in the location of manipulation (swelling, erythema, redness, etc.), which may be accompanied with itching, as well as pain while pressing. Such an inflammatory reaction can last up to 7 days.
– The appearance of bruising.
– The appearance of compaction or nodules at the injection location.
– Coloration or discoloration of the skin in the area of the drug administration.
– Insufficient efficiency of the procedure or weakly expressed effect of filling.
– Given the available reports of cases of skin necrosis over the bridge of the nose, abscesses, granulomas of allergic reactions of immediate or delayed type after administration of hyaluronic acid or lidocaine, it is necessary to take into account the potential risk of development of such complications.
HyaFilia is used for temporary improvement of wrinkles by injecting it into the skin layer around the facial wrinkles.
It is a colorless and transparent gel-type product with viscoelasticity composed of a stabilized non-animal hyaluronic acid.
HyaFilia is tissue reconstructive material that is intended to be used for facial tissue augmentation.
It is recommended that the product be used for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, folds, and acne scars.
A high quality hyluron pen with adjustable pressure settings are highly recommended to apply the product.
We are a proud authorized distributor for HyaFilia. A dermal filler made by #1 Woman’s Hospital Group CHA Hospital Group Products, Korea.