CRT Illuminator “Dark” .5 oz.
What are ‘Illuminators’ Used For?
- Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy (CRT)
- Scar Camouflage
- Melanocyte Restoration
- Skin Needling
- Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
- Facial Needling
What is ‘ILLUMINATORS’ CHEMISTRY?
- ‘Illuminators’ are made from oxides and Lakes.
- These are the same ingredients that are in Permanent Make Up Pigments.
- Ingredients are: Alcohol, Glycerin, Distilled Water, oxides, and lakes
- ‘Illuminators’ are considered a ‘Wash’ of pigment colour and are semi-permanent.
‘Illuminators’ were developed with the same ingredients used for CPC tattooing in a direct response to the fact that ‘Skin Needling’ in some states did not fall under the tattooing guidelines.
‘Illuminator’ Product Safety
- Each Bottle of Product:
- Has a Lot Number #
- Has an Expiration Date
- Is Made in the USA
- Is Heat Sealed for Your Protection
Who Invented ‘Illuminators’?
Susan Church Educator and
Permanent MakeUpProducts.com chemists
What Year Were ‘Illuminators’ Invented?
PMU County/State Regulations
If your county/ state considers that CRT/Microneedling Is not under your PMU license/permit consider using ‘ILLUMINATORS’ during and after your procedure.